Diaz comments on team after first scrimmage

View as article
Advertisement
What do you mean? He informed us that Bandy was our best DB but was undersized. How could he have known that info if not coming directly from his NFL plugs that are at all of our practices?
LOL. He’s a clown. His first schtick was running around like a pvssy downvoting everyone. When no one cared, he morphed into an nfl personnel savant with massive tentacles at every UM practice/scrimmage.

Crown His ***....Their Sizing his Robe as I text....
maxresdefault.jpg

manny literally said theyre all even last night so go bleep off w this coaches say one is ahead. Tate came in ahead of the summer and manny said theyre all even off the first scrimmage. they all took equal reps with the 1s last night. also, you can hold perry to that standard last year, but recall his caoching pure **** and he admitted his failures. let him prove it like diaz is. if he doenst start, he doesnt start. why dont you make a practice or a game at some point in your life. also, the coaches praised how Jarren got his *** into shape and if you havent seen it, then youre literally blind. he was out of shape last year and he put in work to get back into shape going into fall camp. Tate has been a great worker and has imrpoved the room just by his presence bc it clearly rubbed off on the other 2.
dude if you can read between the lines on who has out performed who based on what people who cover the team say and actually have some inside info and the clearly political answers Diaz is giving? Then your either dumb or your crystal clear agenda has blinded you from all reality. But do continue your agenda moron because it’s comical for us all.

Advertisement
dude if you can read between the lines on who has out performed who based on what people who cover the team say and actually have some inside info and the clearly political answers Diaz is giving? Then your either dumb or your crystal clear agenda has blinded you from all reality. But do continue agenda moron because it’s comical for us all.

k. go reread all of stefan and matthews* post practice reports.

man thats a good point haha

They only talked about Hall’s turnovers...there could have been more. I’m sure there were alot of sacks and TFLs to take into account too. The fact that the boxscore of a scrimmage is a mystery is conjuring up so much BS amongst The fanbase haha.

Advertisement
QBs throw collectively for 71% and just because D Money mentions Tate may have performed the best by a slight margin we got haters coming out crying. This board is ridiculous.

71% is outstanding news. Close your agendas for a second and enjoy it.
71% is good but what was the nature of the passes. What is the quality of the 71%? How was the accuracy on the intermediate and deep throws? How do they look throwing under pressure?i need to know that before I draw any conclusions

Manny is leading by example.
“Hey guys, what goes on in this house stays in this house”
Translation from last night”s and this AM interview.
“I ain’t telling y’all mfers anything”
FYI there were people at the scrimmage. Some were actually st Brendan employees.

They only talked about Hall’s turnovers...there could have been more. I’m sure there were alot of sacks and TFLs to take into account too. The fact that the boxscore of a week 1 is a mystery is conjuring up so much BS amongst The fanbase haha.

i do like seeing hall ball out tho. also, w the fins being garbage and no other sports, the BS is entertaining.

Advertisement
I’m a Raiders fan so I got Hardknocks and the other bull****... eerily similar fanbases.

haha true. yeah half the time im just posting for the giggles. honestly, idk if any of the QBs are good bc us, as fans, havent seen much. well know soon enough and the debates will end. my real biggest worry is the OL.

i dont. apparently saying tate hasnt proven anything same as jarren is anti tate. theyre all talented, theyre all even (well see how they are in rotations in practice). if our OL is god awful, tate likely starts tho i think its short sighted if the coaches dont believe hes the best man for the job (tho i dont think enos would do that). if were going by the best passer, its jarren and tate is third (this has been said by many people not me so if you think its anti-tate you need to go hit up a practice big guy). perry i think is the most physically talented player but that only takes you so far. all the reports up to the scrimmage have been that theyre all up and down. guess its anti-tate.

For me after watching the accuracy issues of last year qb play. I want a qb who is accurate first and foremost and who can read defenses.. If Tate has accuracy issues then I am a no on Tate. Perry was inconsistent with his accuracy as well and if he has not improved than I am a no as well. With our defense we just need to someone to be accurate and manage the game, and makes plays in the pocket.

Advertisement
71% is good but what was the nature of the passes. What is the quality of the 71%? How was the accuracy on the intermediate and deep throws? How do they look throwing under pressure?i need to know that before I draw any conclusions

What was the velocity? What was the Pro Football Focus grade for each throw and play? What was the average depth of target and window of separation by each WR? What was the down and distance and analytical assessment of success in comparison to the result?

Sure I'd love to know every little detail from practice, but we're not gonna get it. Nonetheless, when's the last time we had 3 QBs average a 70%+ completion rate from a scrimmage?

What was the velocity? What was the Pro Football Focus grade for each throw and play? What was the average depth of target and window of separation by each WR? What was the down and distance and analytical assessment of success in comparison to the result?

Sure I'd love to know every little detail from practice, but we're not gonna get it. Nonetheless, when's the last time we had 3 QBs average a 70%+ completion rate from a scrimmage?
If it is dink and dunk, then 71% is not telling me nothing. If the went 7-10 and 50 yards, I’m not two excited. I need to know the quality of the passes, placement of ball, and etc.

Advertisement
Back