Diaz comments on team after first scrimmage

View as article
Advertisement
Are you plugged in? If so spill

I've got nothing on the scrimmage. Just pointing out that anyone who thinks Dmoney is plugged in, he isn't. Just telling people to use some reasoning. If people think about it, in all the years this board has been in existence he's never had any insider info. It's as if educated critical thinking doesn't exist on CIS.

Advertisement
You just lost a little credibility with this statement my friend. Aaron Rodgers is one of the best athletes to ever play the QB position and is an athletic freak. Go back and watch the some Cal games and you’ll see him running all over the field, out running dbs. Dude is a legit big time athlete.
Believe me as a Packers fan I know all about how Rodgers runs. He makes that O line look a lot better than they are. I didn't say anything about being a great athlete, obviously they all are. The point I am making is strength and how that correlates to the QB position.

Advertisement
CBCA7DB9-297A-49AA-82A8-1C377CC94C81.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've got nothing on the scrimmage. Just pointing out that anyone who thinks Dmoney is plugged in, he isn't. Just telling people to use some reasoning. If people think about it, in all the years this board has been in existence he's never had any insider info. It's as if educated critical thinking doesn't exist on CIS.

You are doing your best to ensure the last sentence of your post is true

Advertisement
Back