Diaz comments on second scrimmage

View as article
Ferman said Jarren Probably looked the best. Tate struggled and Perry threw multiple INTs. Take it with a grain of salt

The fact that Richt gave Jareen zero snaps last year still ****es me off. I would feel better about Jareen starting if this wasn’t his first start of his career. That is my worry if they roll him out game 1 and I’m sure it’s something Enos has thought about. The other 2 have true college experience albeit not much. Perry is out of the race if you have been paying attention. It’s Williams or Martell or we actually might see both .

Advertisement
What is this disease Diaz says infects some players on da team?

He mean't stupid mistakes. Players running wrong routes,not executing ie wrong gap blocking. He did mention we tackled better especially downfield which has been a problem for years.

The fact that Richt gave Jareen zero snaps last year still ****es me off. I would feel better about Jareen starting if this wasn’t his first start of his career. That is my worry if they roll him out game 1 and I’m sure it’s something Enos has thought about. The other 2 have true college experience albeit not much. Perry is out of the race if you have been paying attention. It’s Williams or Martell or we actually might see both .
When you have such little or such negative experience, Tate or Kosi don't have any advantage over Jarren in that department.

Advertisement
Me looking for the benefit of running majority under center when we have a team tailor-made for a true spread
3B391767-DB81-4C5A-8B60-C281ECBFA034.gif

Advertisement
One thing I've noticed with Jarren, you look at his interviews, you sense a little edge about him, that toughness we've been missing at that position. The fire in his eyes to win is there.

Even watching his HS tape. The kid has the pocket awareness, sees the WHOLE field, can make every throw, senses pressure, can escape the pocket, rocket arm that can get the ball down the field accurately. The more and more I watch his tape, the better I feel with him as the starter.

J-Dub. Let's Ride.

Jarren Williams can be speical. He’s the guy of the 3 you’d hate to lose the most. The other 2 have no chance at playing at the next level & you kinda know what they are already. Jarren with his size & arm strength has the highest upside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back