Diaz breaks down team heading into spring scrimmage #2

Advertisement
I'd like to see Gaynor on the bench. Put Clark or Reed in there. Gaynor can't snap for **** and gets bullied constantly.
yeah i hear you, Gaynor is probably the least physically talented starter on the oline, but he is also one of the smartest.. you gotta take the good with the bad sometimes

yeah i hear you, Gaynor is probably the least physically talented starter on the oline, but he is also one of the smartest.. you gotta take the good with the bad sometimes
He drove me nuts during the NC State game, every other snap was grounded to King. Luckily it didn't cost us at all. Don't think we would have won that game if one of those bad snaps turned into a lost fumble.

Advertisement
Who are the DE's this year? Johnson, Harvey, Cam Williams, Chantz Williams, Ishmael, Roberts, Thomas Davis, and McCloud?
DT's are Nesta, Ford, Miller, JHH, Holly, Taylor, Haye?

Advertisement
I hate the coach speak BS.

Your Senior WR's are showing improvement?
Why are they 4 years in and still "showing improvement"?
They should be established as reliable, polished guys.

And then in another breath...
"Restrepo is willing himself into being a guy."

When these MF'ing upperclassmen gonna "will themselves" into being a guy?

angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX
Harley was showing stridessss😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
So basically all these seniority tears are over Jennings and Ivey possibly starting against Alabama over other players who ain’t done **** either??

I hate the coach speak BS.

Your Senior WR's are showing improvement?
Why are they 4 years in and still "showing improvement"?
They should be established as reliable, polished guys.

And then in another breath...
"Restrepo is willing himself into being a guy."

When these MF'ing upperclassmen gonna "will themselves" into being a guy?

angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

I see it differently.

As a manager, “showing improvement“ is something I would generally say about my people on the bottom, when I had nothing better to say, when my boss asked me about my people and I got to the bottom of the barrel performers.

“Showing improvement” was one and a half rung above “I’m going to have to fire them.”

Daz Dillinger getting some love. We need him in the rotation in '21.

I can't take the Pope and Wiggins bait any more. Show and prove on gamedays.
I'm a big fan of Worsham. Definitely not a burner and might be a little too finesse but just looks smooth and makes it look easy.

Advertisement
Back