Diaz, Banda, @ Edison

JOE'CANE

Senior
Got word that they were at Edison not too long ago. Only player I know from there that is at least a 3 star is Trevor Reaves and he just committed to FAU yesterday. Luke also coaches there so IDK if he was mad that white coaches were on campus lol. Anybody got any info on notable names from there?

Advertisement
Got word that they were at Edison not too long ago. Only player I know from there that is at least a 3 star is Trevor Reaves and he just committed to FAU yesterday. Luke also coaches there so IDK if he was mad that white coaches were on campus lol. Anybody got any info on notable names from there?
Maybe '22 LB Leon Hart just finished his sophomore season over at Miami Edison. He also has early bids from Alabama, Penn State, and FIU. According to MaxPreps, he recorded 56 tackles, 3 TFL, 1 FF, 2 FR, and 1 PBU in 9 games during the 2019 season.

Maybe '22 LB Leon Hart just finished his sophomore season over at Miami Edison. He also has early bids from Alabama, Penn State, and FIU. According to MaxPreps, he recorded 56 tackles, 3 TFL, 1 FF, 2 FR, and 1 PBU in 9 games during the 2019 season.
Thanks for the info.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• 7D18091F-B9D8-42D0-A733-D95DEFC9FF89.png
    7D18091F-B9D8-42D0-A733-D95DEFC9FF89.png
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 206
Edison has a bunch of transfer kids for the underclassmen classes. They got the qb from American who has some size, Nolton, and a bunch of other young kids. They should put up alot of points this year if OL holds up

Advertisement

We offered a 2022 WR Syveion Ellis originally from Brunswick Georgia who just transferred in to Edison.

He's an early UF commit.

Can't wait for Uncle Puke to claim we didn't recruit his kids hard enough as he gets a small bag and sends them elsewhere. JK. But for real glad the staff is at that school, looks like they got a few ballers.

We offered a 2022 WR Syveion Ellis originally from Brunswick Georgia who just transferred in to Edison.

He's an early UF commit.

I know someone that knows him personally he just tagged me in his offer post on Facebook he was showing me highlights the other day I told him I needed to see updated highlights because all he showed me were the middle school highlights where he was just bigger than everybody

Advertisement
Can't wait for Uncle Puke to claim we didn't recruit his kids hard enough as he gets a small bag and sends them elsewhere. JK. But for real glad the staff is at that school, looks like they got a few ballers.
Great comment, Lukes hoe card needs to be pulled. Dude always has excuses about why kids he coaches never go to Miami.

Advertisement
Back