Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Have any of you ding dongs considered the fact that BAMA is just better?....At everything right now. The facilities. The coaches. The $11 million dollars they pay SABAN. BAMA doesn't need to pay anyone at this point. They are not desperate and resorting to dumbsh!t like posting ST26 like Diaz and Panda...they don't need to resort to kiddie ****...they are on another level. A level Richt is not even on.

Uh huh. Keep spittin the truth, bro.
View attachment 56271

Perhaps you misread my statement...."at this point"...Pat White? Isn't that like a 2005-06 picture? FOH.

You're absolutely clueless if you don't think they're paying players

I don't care if they are or they aren't quite frankly. At the end of the day, its 11 on 11. Saban has found his winning formula and continues to perfect it. Regardless of the coaches he loses and gains, he is consistent with his approach and it works. He is also one **** of a coach. You cannot deny that fact.

Advertisement
why do you trolls even bother making a hurricane related username if you're just gonna blatantly shill for your school of choice?

View attachment 56271

Perhaps you misread my statement...."at this point"...Pat White? Isn't that like a 2005-06 picture? FOH.

Ok, cool, cool. So, just making sure I got this straight... So you agree that Alabama got to where they are by paying players, but then just got so dang good and charming that they decided to stop paying players at some point along the way and no longer do it. Did I get that right? So, which offseason was it that they flipped the switch and said, nah, this is working great, but we're going clean and doing it cold turkey?

Thanks for the inside scoop man, this is really enlightening stuff. Much appreciated.

****, stop the fight

What fight? Obviously your "bro" doesn't know when to tap out. Lol.

Lmao. This cat, Cane808 is a troll. WilforkHOF was his past handle.

Your troll game is horrid, dumbass.

Have any of you ding dongs considered the fact that BAMA is just better?....At everything right now. The facilities. The coaches. The $11 million dollars they pay SABAN. BAMA doesn't need to pay anyone at this point. They are not desperate and resorting to dumbsh!t like posting ST26 like Diaz and Panda...they don't need to resort to kiddie ****...they are on another level. A level Richt is not even on.

View attachment 56271

That is 2012 Mr football Florida winner Derrick Henry

View attachment 56271

I don't care if they are or they aren't quite frankly. At the end of the day, its 11 on 11. Saban has found his winning formula and continues to perfect it. Regardless of the coaches he loses and gains, he is consistent with his approach and it works. He is also one **** of a coach. You cannot deny that fact.

808ballsinmymouth, why are you still posting on here? I heard Saban has an opening for 'Fluffer in Charge' at the moment, I'd be prepping my resume if I were you

Advertisement
View attachment 56271

808ballsinmymouth, why are you still posting on here? I heard Saban has an opening for 'Fluffer in Charge' at the moment, I'd be prepping my resume if I were you

My balls in your mouth? Huh?...

View attachment 56271

Ok, cool, cool. So, just making sure I got this straight... So you agree that Alabama got to where they are by paying players, but then just got so dang good and charming that they decided to stop paying players at some point along the way and no longer do it. Did I get that right? So, which offseason was it that they flipped the switch and said, nah, this is working great, but we're going clean and doing it cold turkey?

Thanks for the inside scoop man, this is really enlightening stuff. Much appreciated.

****, stop the fight

giphy (7).jpg

View attachment 56271

Cool. Our fellow Cane cited Pat White (WVU) and I know he was drafted around 2009 or 2010. So if Pat was being recruited out of HS with a bombass ride from BAMA, that picture would have to be 4-5 years earlier my guess...

Advertisement

View attachment 56271

Clearly, I am falling behind here. Maybe you can flow chart this for me. Apologies, I'm just trying to keep up. Can I try summarizing your points here and then maybe you can step in and help me out where I'm lost?

Here goes: Alabama absolutely does NOT pay players under the table. Period. Well, they may have, I mean, yeah, no they definitely did pay players in the past. But not anymore, now they are too good and there is just no reason to pay players so they just stopped doing it at some point along the way. Not sure when. Well, maybe they do still pay players, maybe they don't, but if they do no one should care about it anyway, because Nick Saban is one **** of a coach.

You're clearly whipping my *** here and I'm just too dumb to tap out, so help out a "fellow" Cane fan and dumb it down for me, if you would. Am I following along about right, or what is it that I'm not understanding?

Thanks again, "fam".

View attachment 56271

Clearly, I am falling behind here. Maybe you can flow chart this for me. Apologies, I'm just trying to keep up. Can I try summarizing your points here and then maybe you can step in and help me out where I'm lost?

Here goes: Alabama absolutely does NOT pay players under the table. Period. Well, they may have, I mean, yeah, no they definitely did pay players in the past. But not anymore, now they are too good and there is just no reason to pay players so they just stopped doing it at some point along the way. Not sure when. Well, maybe they do still pay players, maybe they don't, but if they do no one should care about it anyway, because Nick Saban is one **** of a coach.

You're clearly whipping my *** here and I'm just too dumb to tap out, so help out a "fellow" Cane fan and dumb it down for me, if you would. Am I following along about right, or what is it that I'm not understanding?

Thanks again, "fam".

LOL..."flow chart"...take it easy man. Go hump the wife or side piece. So much tension. I'll email you that "flow chart" later bro...

****, stop the fight

Lmao. This cat, Cane808 is a troll. WilforkHOF was his past handle.

Your troll game is horrid, dumbass.
nah, that's Duval904

Advertisement

View attachment 56271

Cool. Our fellow Cane cited Pat White (WVU) and I know he was drafted around 2009 or 2010. So if Pat was being recruited out of HS with a bombass ride from BAMA, that picture would have to be 4-5 years earlier my guess...

Not sure what part of what I said wasn't clear.

Ill try again. that is a picture (albeit a ****** one) of a recruit from the class of 2013.

More specifically, Pat white is commenting on a picture, of a recruit who is named Derrick Henry, was the 2012 Florida Mr. Football player of the year, and was part of the 2013 recruiting class at Alabama. He is pictured here, not in 2005 but in 2012 or 2013 standing in front of a car he did not purchase himself with wages earned for work he did (edit: allegedly).

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 56271

Ill try again. that is a picture (albeit a ****ty one) of a recruit from the class of 2013.

More specifically, Pat white is commenting on a picture, of a recruit who is named Derrick Henry, was the 2012 Florida Mr. Football player of the year, and was part of the 2013 recruiting class at Alabama. He is pictured here, not in 2005 but in 2012 or 2013 standing in front of a car he did not purchase himself with wages earned for work he did.

5-6 years ago, you're saying Bama bought Mr. Florida a nice a$$ whip...ok, do you have proof that Bama bought it and how do you know where DH's wages go?...if not, sit down and stop talking in absolute until charges are filed against Bama. If Bama is cheating, not saying they aren't, it should or eventually will come to light. Until then, take your *** whopping like a man on the fb field and stop finding excuses. Saban's short and long game is impressive.

https://twitter.com/Coach_Baez/status/941482724451262464

Baez, Diaz, and Banda all posted similar tweet

Watching Diaz and his puppy Panda recruit JOBE is like watching Diaz's defense against superior competition...bytch is about to get owned and doesn't know it yet...

There is levels to this ****...

Hey [MENTION=17673]WilforkHOF[/MENTION]...

aka [MENTION=7131]FullyERicht[/MENTION]

aka [MENTION=1607]goldenshower[/MENTION]?

Advertisement

Ill try again. that is a picture (albeit a ****ty one) of a recruit from the class of 2013.

More specifically, Pat white is commenting on a picture, of a recruit who is named Derrick Henry, was the 2012 Florida Mr. Football player of the year, and was part of the 2013 recruiting class at Alabama. He is pictured here, not in 2005 but in 2012 or 2013 standing in front of a car he did not purchase himself with wages earned for work he did.

5-6 years ago, you're saying Bama bought Mr. Florida a nice a$$ whip...ok, do you have proof that Bama bought it and how do you know where DH's wages go?...if not, sit down and stop talking in absolute until charges are filed against Bama. If Bama is cheating, not saying they aren't, it should or eventually will come to light. Until then, take your *** whopping like a man on the fb field and stop finding excuses. Saban's short and long game is impressive.

It is just a coincidence... https://247sports.com/college/usc/B...s-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219

No question about it, that is his car. On the front porch of the house, you can see his name attached to the deed of the home as well. Henry shouldn't have been so careless, but then again maybe this is a wrecked car, totalled portions hidden by clever camera play, and he's just frontin.

If this is you chill out. Posted this in another thread but it directly applies here.

- Some of y’all sound like some fans y’all accuse Bama fans of being if they don’t come to their school by saying jobe is dumb or 20years old. You wouldn’t be saying none of that if he was locked in. The kid has a learning disability stfu about his age already.... Can’t stand hypocrites Man i swear...

Yeah jobe is wrong for some of the stuff he does but at the end of the day this is a 19 year old kid with people pulling him in different directions. Y’all ain’t no better wih some of the sh*t some of you say on here about him either. But yet some of y’all mfs act like you all were perfect and not making mistakes when you were 19....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back