Diaz announces Perry as starter vs. UVA, talks working with D

Advertisement
Can't wait until I hear coaches say "Best chance at dominating" instead of "Best chance to win".

After beating BCU and edging by CMU and losing to EVERYONE else......eeking out a win by the skin of our teeth is now good enough for me.

Advertisement
Did he really just say Jarren has an “upper extremity” injury?
people say things like that when they want to sound all medical and smart... good thing it wasn't a "middle extremity" injury. those **** things are usually career ending.

Advertisement
While Diaz said on Monday that DC Blake Baker would still call the defense, Diaz was asked again if he’d have any role in playcalling. His answer was succinct.

“It isn’t something we’ll talk about publicly.”

1. Can't blame him for not sharing this publicly with the insanity around this fan base, as well as every quote getting dissected on social media.

2. Expect this to be the norm with more coaching moving forward.

Can't wait until I hear coaches say "Best chance at dominating" instead of "Best chance to win".
rip-van-3.jpg

It’s unreal that our leadership on defense is coming into question. We have 2 4 year starters at LB, a CB who has played for 3 years, Garvin, Patch, Bethel. Until the culture changes, we will continue looking mediocre

Advertisement
This is the best thing that could've happened to Manny. You can read it that Enos wants Perry. Perry is the guy that can make all the throws and is dynamic.

Time to unleash Perry 2.0

Absolutely agree with U! Eno's likes Perry's MENTAL TOUGHNESS and his refusal to quit. Now, now. I'm not DOGGING on JW, but it's been obvious the kid is SERIOUSLY hurt! dUh

Nevertheless, the Perry HATERS are probably wishing, and crossing their fingers, that #5 has a bad performance this Friday night. Which speaks VOLUMES about these Cane fans, whom want to see Perry mess up! Go figure.

Advertisement
Absolutely agree with U! Eno's likes Perry's MENTAL TOUGHNESS and his refusal to quit. Now, now. I'm not DOGGING on JW, but it's been obvious the kid is SERIOUSLY hurt! dUh

Nevertheless, the Perry HATERS are probably wishing, and crossing their fingers, that #5 has a bad performance this Friday night. Which speaks VOLUMES about these Cane fans, whom want to see Perry mess up! Go figure.
I don't get it. I like both QBs, both are plenty good enough to win. Jarren is a good game manager and Perry is a gunslinger. If we had the 2018 defense and Badgely, we would be top 5 and 5-0.

Advertisement
Back