Deyavie Hammond

Advertisement
He was supposed to visit last weekend, according to one of the other sites, but that plan must have been nixed since IMG went up to FSU for their game.

Hopefully he reschedules.

He was supposed to visit last weekend, according to one of the other sites, but that plan must have been nixed since IMG went up to FSU for their game.

Hopefully he reschedules.

IMG didn't go up to FSU...some IMG players did but Tre'von Riggins was at Miami's spring game. Sanders, Cain etc were not at FSU either.

I'd say Miami is an extreme longshot for Hammond right now. I believe he ends up at FSU with Lucas, and Neal ends up at Miami. JMO.

Advertisement
any idea on an annoucement date?

After the Season is what it is looking at. He wants to see how Florida offense is this year and if Coach Brown will be at Miami next year. Coach Brown Coaching Stability is being used against him. 1 year at Georgia State, 1 year at Marshall, 1 year at Wisconsin, 1 year at UGA, and now heading into his 3rd year at Miami.

After the Season is what it is looking at. He wants to see how Florida offense is this year and if Coach Brown will be at Miami next year. Coach Brown Coaching Stability is being used against him. 1 year at Georgia State, 1 year at Marshall, 1 year at Wisconsin, 1 year at UGA, and now heading into his 3rd year at Miami.

I'd say he's been stable since he arrived here.

And I'll be biased here but we use our RB better than Mullen does

I'd say he's been stable since he arrived here.

And I'll be biased here but we use our RB better than Mullen does

Mullen did have success at the RB position at Mississippi State tho and that is what he is pushing on top of Brown lack of Stability and taking in his Brother.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back