Dexter Williams: Confident, Courageous, and a 'Cane

Advertisement
Dexter runs so smoothly. I am super excited, about how our running game will be in the future. By far my favorite recruit in this class. Was excited when i seen his film earlier this year, but have been skeptic as to if he would pull the trigger, and come here.

Adding the super sized Jacques Patrick, would be a great complement to Dex.

Im not holding my breath for JP. they might be good friends but i see this going like joe & dalvin they probably wont compete against each unless its on saturday

stampini has a note on him..can anyone tell what it is.

Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini 28m

#SwampSecrets: Notes on George Campbell, Martez Ivey, Ray-Ray McCloud, Dexter Williams, Abdule Bello & Byron Cowart. http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Swamp-Secrets-RB-shuffle-Ducks-on-Cowart-more-28186817
Collapse

The commitment of Winter Garden (Fla.) West Orange running back Dexter Williams to Miami came as a surprise to Florida. Not so much that he picked the Hurricanes, because they were the first to offer and seems to always be in the mix, but rather the fact he did it so early. Williams’ father is a Gator fan and Williams said UF came in second. The Gators coaching staff will still keep after Williams in hopes of flipping the Top247 back later.

Advertisement
stampini has a note on him..can anyone tell what it is.

Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini 28m

#SwampSecrets: Notes on George Campbell, Martez Ivey, Ray-Ray McCloud, Dexter Williams, Abdule Bello & Byron Cowart. http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Swamp-Secrets-RB-shuffle-Ducks-on-Cowart-more-28186817
Collapse

The commitment of Winter Garden (Fla.) West Orange running back Dexter Williams to Miami came as a surprise to Florida. Not so much that he picked the Hurricanes, because they were the first to offer and seems to always be in the mix, but rather the fact he did it so early. Williams’ father is a Gator fan and Williams said UF came in second. The Gators coaching staff will still keep after Williams in hopes of flipping the Top247 back later.

All Star Special with some OJ sounds really good right now. Anybody game to grab a bite?

BTW, who has burner duty?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back