Dewey w/Golden, Fisch & Detmer

Good Lord Fisch's wife let him out of the house like that?

Is that a Dri-Fit tucked into dress pants? All black? WTF???

Was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw the pic. Obviously there are much more important things that a coach should have (like coaching ability), but you do make first impressions with the way you dress. Besides, isn't Fisch like 35? Why is he dressing like a 50 year mafia character out of the Sopranos.

I think he's known Dewey long enough where he doesn't have to dress up.

I can buy into that, but 1) do you really think he dresses differently when first meeting them 2) they were obviously trying to dress up as Al is wearing a suit and Jedd is wearing black dress pants and dress shoes.

Advertisement
Did Big Al lose some weight, or is he just finally wearing clothes that fit a little better?

That was my initial thought too. However, I remember reading a canestime post from a guy who's met coach Golden. He said that coach Golden just looks overweight on TV during games. Camera adds ten pounds kinda thing. But he prolly wears baggier clothing during games for comfort.

And hilarious comments in this thread regarding our two coaches wardrobe. :)

Advertisement
Nice picture...I keep forgetting that Al Golden played TE in college...he's a tall dude.

And LOL @ all the Fisch wardrobe comments. Skin-tight mock t-neck under armour tucked into a pair of dress pants. Honestly though...if he can mold these young QB's the way we all think he can, he can wear whatever the **** he wants. Keep improving the offense and the fans will start wearing all black to SunRobbieShark Stadium soon enough, just like the tie.

Advertisement
I can't believe that clothing is being discussed.

Which of you guys are from that show, "***** Eyes for Straight Guys?"

****, I would have never noticed these fashion details.

C'mon. Which ones?

Nice pic. Love all the coaching he's getting before he's on campus, but I still think best thing is for him to 'shirt to develop physically and to get used to the speed of big time competition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back