Dewan H to receive final word on season Monday Jan 14th

Advertisement
Amazing, as Dewan sorta unfairly suffers through this brutal suspension period, that LSU coach and star player are active and playing, as if nothing is wrong, when that is quite not the case at all by a lot!!

Highlight:

Coach Wade has been suspended, but they seem to be letting Smart continue to play.

Advertisement
Is Dewan still with the team or has he withdrawn from the school? I do not recall seeing him on the bench during the last two games?

I agree. Will Wade may never coach again. LSU faithful, as was sorta the case here, want to make the "administration," i.e., LSU AD Joe Alleva, the bad guy.

Advertisement
I agree. Will Wade may never coach again. LSU faithful, as was sorta the case here, want to make the "administration," i.e., LSU AD Joe Alleva, the bad guy.

Wade has always had some questionable methods to his recruiting tactics. I hear he can rub people the wrong way.

Avenatti (of Stormy Daniels fame) was indicted today on serious Federal charges (involving extorting Nike), made bail today then immediately announced that he would hold a news conference on Tuesday revealing big Nike scandal involving college basketball, and name new names.

Should be interesting!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The whole "student athlete" premise is a joke. As bad, or worse, in football.

I don't disagree about football being bad too, but basketball is worse than football. College basketball every year is filled with at least a dozen players who should presently be stars in the NBA but for the dumb NBA draft rules. There are very few college football players who would physically be able to handle the NFL at 18 or 19 years old.

Advertisement
Back