Devron Davis?!?!

Advertisement
DEVRON DAVIS ‏@dheisman7 5m5 minutes ago

I wanna thank the university of Miami for the offer lets get this money man #305

DEVRON DAVIS ‏@dheisman7 2m2 minutes ago

Will be taking visit soon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Strong measurables (6', 210 lbs, 4.40), decent offer list, and impressive numbers (41 Tckls, 7 PBU, 2 FF, 4 INTs).

Plays hard. Consistently breaks on the ball. Not sure about his footwork.

What don't we like about the kid? Genuine question.

Strong measurables (6', 210 lbs, 4.40), decent offer list, and impressive numbers (41 Tckls, 7 PBU, 2 FF, 4 INTs).

There's not a whole lot to dislike, IMO. Plays from day 1, I think.

Dicey athlete despite those quoted numbers.

Advertisement

Offering a dicey athlete at DB when you have the most athletic high school DBs in the nation in your backyard is depressing. But, Richt in a damned position right now because of the lack of depth he inherited...

Offering a dicey athlete at DB when you have the most athletic high school DBs in the nation in your backyard is depressing. But, Richt in a damned position right now because of the lack of depth he inherited...

I agree. It's a tough spot trying to fix a horrible DB situation in a matter of a few weeks of recruiting. I wouldn't be unhappy with Davis at all. It's just a shame, though, that we're in such a horrible spot at DB because of that fat slob.

Advertisement
The last JUCO corner we had turned out pretty good.... CB Ladarius Gunter.. now with the Green Bay Packers

The last JUCO corner we had turned out pretty good.... CB Ladarius Gunter.. now with the Green Bay Packers

gunter was also panned for being slow footed
recorded times were not close to his actual speed, but he was strong, aggressive and matched up very well
and more importantly, pretty **** consistent here

Advertisement
Back