Devontre Parnell - CB

Advertisement
"Parnell is a graduate transfer, and is eligible to play immediately. He has a full release to any school outside the ACC, and not on Louisville's 2016 schedule."

"Parnell is a graduate transfer, and is eligible to play immediately. He has a full release to any school outside the ACC, and not on Louisville's 2016 schedule."

*** ! One the dumbest rules ever created was the university will only release you to a school of their liking, so if they felt like it they can relegate you to North Texas because they don't want you in a P5 conference or Big East

Last edited:

*** ! One the dumbest rules ever created was the university will only release you to a school of their liking, so if the felt like it they can relegate you to North Texas because they don't want you in a P5 conference or Big East

It's A dirty game I tell ya

Advertisement
I thought so too remember that awful corner from maryland and then the big D linemen from uva

Advertisement
I thought graduate transfers were allowed to go anywhere.

I believe the rule specifies that a graduate can transfer to any school so long as the school he is transferring to has a major/degree that his current school does not offer. If he is a take, I'm sure they'll think of something creative.

That's erroneous.
Coaches and/or school can't put restrictions on a kid if he has his degree.

Advertisement
A graduate transfer can transfer to any school of his choice so long as they have his study. They can't block him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back