Devonte Neal

Cuse2Miami26

Freshman
I haven't seen his name mentioned here but ESPN has us in the running for him. Any insight?

Davonte Neal, ATH
Scottsdale, Ariz./Chaparral
ESPNU 150 rank: 8 | Position rank: 1 | Grade: 85 | Stars: 5
Height: 5-10 | Weight: 175 pounds | Evaluation
Considering: ARK MIA UNC ND OSU USC

Recruiting update: Neal has visited Notre Dame and Ohio State and loved both. He'll visit Arkansas, Miami and North Carolina next and won't decide until the week after signing day.

Advertisement
He took us off his list and will take his last official visit to Arizona last I read.

Tough to get those elite west coasters to go this far. Arizona has been producing some talent though lately.

Advertisement
I saw Chapperal high (Phoenix) play @ Bishop Gorman (finished @ #5 in the nation-final USA today poll)(Vegas). Devonte Neal kinda got shutdown mainly because his O line was outmatched. I will say that Devonte Neal was, without a doubt the fastest kid on the field. He has a real nice kick return. Definitely a high 4 star kid fa show.

From ESPN insider:

Recruiting update: Neal has visited Notre Dame and Ohio State and loved both. He'll visit Arkansas, Miami and North Carolina next and won't decide until the week after signing day.

Says he isn't even considering Arizona for what its worth.

From ESPN insider:

Hmm... I was told by someone that should be extremely close to him that he was locked to Zona. That was 2 weeks ago, maybe something happened. He's a stud.

From ESPN insider:

Hmm... I was told by someone that should be extremely close to him that he was locked to Zona. That was 2 weeks ago, maybe something happened. He's a stud.

He dropped Miami and added Arizona and will visit Arizona as his last visit.

Rumors are, if things go well, he'll go to Zona.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back