Devonaire Clarington

Advertisement
He was at the ridge for a few days until this weekend. He never played both ways until this season because Sedric Irvin though he could be more dominant on the defensive side of the ball and after about midway through the season he became a force as a DE.

Advertisement
You guys really need to stop taking Pete's evaluations so seriously he's a **** good reporter but he's a kid and he's never played a down of real football in his life correct me if I'm wrong Pete.

You guys really need to stop taking Pete's evaluations so seriously he's a **** good reporter but he's a kid and he's never played a down of real football in his life correct me if I'm wrong Pete.

To be fair, neither did our last offensive coordinator.

Advertisement
My sense of humor is sometimes too subtle for this format. But I love Pete and appreciate any in person evals, especially from people who see a lot. Pete puts in work, and if nothing else has a bigger frame of reference than almost anyone else opining on SoFla kids.

Not sure if he said it or not but I was actually against it. I look at the offer list, their tape, rumblings, etc. before I make an opinion on a recruit. If you noticed I said he looks like a freak.

Advertisement
I don't like Clarington on offense and I'm not the only one with that opinion. At defensive end however, he could be special if he converts to that mentality.

I don't like Clarington on offense and I'm not the only one with that opinion. At defensive end however, he could be special if he converts to that mentality.

I tend to disagree he would make an greater impact at TE for us more than he would DE, also Imo he would be the best TE prospect we recruited in the last couple of years. If I'm wrong name one TE we recruited and signed in the past 2 to 4 years thats better than this guy.

Last time i saw this kid he would fight the football trying to catch it. You look at him and he looks the part and with everyone trying to find that edge and put it at offense you want to stick him on offense, but he would need to have an unhealthy work ethic to work on them hands. Sedrick did him a favor.

Aint champagnat in hialeah? kid live deep down south right, thats a hike.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back