Devon Betty Ready For First Season At St. Thomas

View as article
That's what STA does, they too ***** to stick to the Catholic school league so they stick to a district with all Public schools then recruit the players from within the district to play for them. No other school in the country is afforded that benefit.

Of the 67 players from STA, how many are 4 year STA guys

Wouldn't that mean they are playing a more difficult schedule? Also, there is no Catholic School League

Advertisement
Because you say so, apparently.

Nothing else any of you cranks have said is true.

But, sure. We'll take your word for it that STA recruited a backup.

I mean i know coaches on the staff at both schools. I personally have a lot of respect for sta. Played against them twice in high school. My hs coach is currently a coach on the staff and has been for awhile. I just know that this kid personalyy was grabbed no big deal. I mean another kid left my alma mater this summer and will be a definate back up at STA. Kids leave to go there, some kids they go after it is what it is.

Miramar handled them last year anyway lol.

Advertisement
That's what STA does, they too ***** to stick to the Catholic school league so they stick to a district with all Public schools then recruit the players from within the district to play for them. No other school in the country is afforded that benefit.

Of the 67 players from STA, how many are 4 year STA guys
Usually the guys who don’t play lol

Advertisement
Back