Devon Betty 2020 STA LB

Advertisement
You know what I've learned from watching football over the years. If you can motivate you can win. Football is about effort more then anything. And when you add talent and good coaching to the mix then you have a dangerous team. I think alot of these sofla kids will want to play for Diaz because he's a tru leader that will motivate and hold them accountable.

Miami needs to win. Amazing how that will solve several issues long term.

Winning brings in top ten classes like the 18 class

Losing and losing as pathetically on one side of the ball can lead to the 19 class where everyone is jumping off and you have kids trolling all season to F with the staff

Kids want to play for a winner, chance to make the NFL, and above all us know that the coaching staff/program is going in the right direction because lets not forget these kids we are recruiting now weren't even born the time we won our last National Title let that sink in

Advertisement
Diaz is a great hire. He is young, hungry, passionate, and full of energy. He keeps a nice face in public, but is ruthless. He is a great X and O guy on defense and has shown he is willing to learn, grow and adapt. He will have to learn on the job, but we are on the way back.

Advertisement
Recruiting success in Dade and Broward is directly proportional to the level of respect the kids have for our Head Coach. The signing results tell you everything you need to know about the current perspective of those kids.

lock him and rosemy up
Sheesh rosemy. Got work to do on that one for sure now
D06E406D-A28E-470F-8F29-74F655045769.jpeg

View attachment 73972

Yeah......who's to say Rosemy was going to come here anyway with Dugans as the WR coach. Dugans was a good recruiter, but let's not act like he didn't miss out on certain prospects. If Miami produces an effective, fun offense, kids like Rosemy change their tune.

It's the same as current players clamoring to have their respective position coaches retained. This is how college football works.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 73972
Rosemy has all the makings of Jeudy 2.0. Absolute elite local talent that Miami will push hard for. Unfortunately, just like Jeudy, he will give us lots of attention and will end up with OSU or Alabama (when Saban eventually offers). I just shake my head when I watch his film - fast, smooth route runner and catches just about everything thrown his way. Going to hate seeing him on TV in two years and thinking "what if?"...

Advertisement
Back