2025 Devin Sanchez 5* CB from Houston, TX

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Absolutely no evidence that we have any traction in this recruitment (we offered more than a year ago). But if Mario really is taking CB recruiting personally like he did with DT last cycle, this would be priority #1 for he & Chevis to flip and more so because he's committed to O$U. @Memnon has been pounding the table that we need to make every conceivable effort to flip him, full court press. When @Memnon pounds the table on a CB, I listen. Hopefully the coaches do to.

Advertisement
OSU has currently the #1 and #2 Corner committed to them. As well as crystal balls for the #4 and #10 corner. Pulling the best CB class in the Nation currently but 2 of those are from texas so lets see if they can hold off UT and TAMU for those guys.

Surprisingly there doesnt seem to be much smoke from them on Trey Mcnutt who is from Ohio and I believe @1murhurricane said he can be someone we pull off if the staff goes all in for.

Hoping for a Ben Hanks, DJ Pickett, Trey Mcnutt and Chris Ewald for our corner class this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
OSU has currently the #1 and #2 Corner committed to them. As well as crystal balls for the #4 and #10 corner. Pulling the best CB class in the Nation currently but 2 of those are from texas so lets see if they can hold off UT and TAMU for those guys.

Surprisingly they arent going to Trey Mcnutt who is from Ohio and I believe @1murhurricane said he can be someone we pull off if the staff goes all in for.

Hoping for a Ben Hanks, DJ Pickett, Trey Mcnutt and Chris Ewald for our corner class this year.
id put my funds in Gilbert out of ATL and a guy like Mcnutt over throwing recruiting effort into this tx kid that early commit to osu.

Hes the goods though. With OSU grabbing out of state...Mcnutt could be stolen out of the state.

id put my funds in Gilbert out of ATL and a guy like Mcnutt over throwing recruiting effort into this tx kid that early commit to osu.

Hes the goods though. With OSU grabbing out of state...Mcnutt could be stolen out of the state.

Ya I'm worried the Gilbert talk has died down as it seems he was the one recruit that was mentioning Addae a lot

Absolutely no evidence that we have any traction in this recruitment (we offered more than a year ago). But if Mario really is taking CB recruiting personally like he did with DT last cycle, this would be priority #1 for he & Chevis to flip and more so because he's committed to O$U. @Memnon has been pounding the table that we need to make every conceivable effort to flip him, full court press. When @Memnon pounds the table on a CB, I listen. Hopefully the coaches do to.

South Park to the heart 🧡 🦖

Advertisement
No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back