Devin Hester's Son

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope folks don’t put too much pressure on this kid. He could decide to be an Olympic athlete for all we know, and that would be ok too.

No lie he's got that "change direction on a dime and hit top speed within two steps" his old man had that you are blessed with.
Completely. It’s fun to see because it highlights just what was unique, special and different about Devin. It’s sort of stop/start/burst and COD. But it’s more, imo. It was combining those traits with the ability to confuse defenders by using his body to sell a different expectation. Look at the torso and head fakes. Devin absolutely confused defenders and that was probably the difference between him and other guys in the nfl who were faster and just as physically capable. This kid pretty much does the same thing. It’s incredible.

August 2029:

After careful consideration, I am decommitting from the University of Miami and have a Top 5 of Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, the consolidated university of Louisiana and the University of the Independent Bear Republic. Please respect my decision, no interviews.
No guarantee this BOT doesn’t drop football by then.

Advertisement
Back