Devin Hester son

The only thing better than money is more money. Just because parents have money doesn’t mean they won’t take more money that’s tax free lol. # fear the 💼
facts money money money thats what it will always be about

Advertisement
Watched highlights from the '04 game vs. FSU earlier today. Completely forgot that Hester blocked a field goal late in the game which would have basically sealed the win for FSU. We all love Anytime, but I think many of us (myself included) forget how impactful he was outside of the return game.
Absolutely. I think he nearly single handedly won 2-3 games in his career for us. Including the one you mentioned

facts money money money thats what it will always be about
I remember folks saying Neal was all cane and his folks had money , no need to worry about bags. I was like regardless of your tax bracket free money is free money. There’s no such thing as too much. I’m not saying everyones life revolves around it , but a lot does

Advertisement
I remember folks saying Neal was all cane and his folks had money , no need to worry about bags. I was like regardless of your tax bracket free money is free money. There’s no such thing as too much. I’m not saying everyones life revolves around it , but a lot does

Here's what's WAY better than "free" money. Already having money and not having the IRS take it all because you got a little greedy.

Advertisement
Yup bags r bags if I was rich and someone was giving me more money I'm taking it

Advertisement
Evan would have been a fool to come here and play for seatless or whatever his name was!!! Folk just want their kids developed!! We doing have a history like alabama. Manny is trying to change that tho.

To the best of my recollection:

-Took back the opening kick in his first college home game (vs. the gator, no less).
-Took back a punt in his first NFL game.
-Took back the opening kick in the f@#king Super Bowl.

LEGEND

Reggie Wayne had the first TD for the Colts in that Super Bowl.

I was yelling my *** off on the Hester TD. So people at the super bowl party thought I was a Bears fan. Wayne catches a TD, yelling my *** off again. They wondered what the **** I was about and I threw the U up and said I'm about neither team, just the Canes playing in it.

Advertisement
1621829024928.gif

If we start him on a payment plan now we should to be able to match what Bama will offer him up front in 10 years.

Watched highlights from the '04 game vs. FSU earlier today. Completely forgot that Hester blocked a field goal late in the game which would have basically sealed the win for FSU. We all love Anytime, but I think many of us (myself included) forget how impactful he was outside of the return game.
Man if Hester played now he would have touched the ball in so many creative ways. They tried but our offensive coaches wasn’t innovative in that sense. Hester should have been our Warrick, Harvin, Deanyhony Thomas, and Tavon Austin.

Advertisement
Back