Devin Hester Miami Hurricanes Career Highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still do not understand why we don't utilize players like we utilized Hester
Honestly right? I mean even then we all knew how special he was and he only had limited plays on offense and it was the same run every time. Imagine if he got 10+ offensive plays a game!

Advertisement
you guys will never see another devin hester, that guy is on a whole nother plateu looking down on everyone else

the first time he ever touched a football in a meaningful game was against florida in a huge rivalry game and he housed it.

never again enjoy that you were alive to see it with your own eyes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We didnt really utilize him at all. He played a little defense here and there and a few plays on offense. We actually sucked at utilizing him. He should of been on offense from day one. Dude was electric with the ball in his hands.

I get what Pickney is saying, but you're right in pointing out the irony in that you can argue Hester is one of the more under-utilized talents of all-time. How many times has the guy scored 2TDs in a game with less than 5-6 touches?

I get what Pickney is saying, but you're right in pointing out the irony in that you can argue Hester is one of the more under-utilized talents of all-time. How many times has the guy scored 2TDs in a game with less than 5-6 touches?
True

Advertisement
Back