Devin Hester Gold Jacket Rep Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
When it comes to undisputed GOAT’s Hester might be the one that stands out the most. The difference between him and the second best guy, is more than any other GOAT and the second best player is at their respective positions.

Thanks, Devin, for some incomparable memories.

- After that UF opening kickoff TD, I thought my skull was going to explode. What a [dehydrated] WEZ headache; the best kind. (People forget Sean nearly returned the second kickoff)

- The Louisville TD almost brought down the Orange Bowl, too.

- "Would be crazy if he returns the opening kickoff of the Super Bowl, huh?" Wait, what?

Absolute alien.
It didn't help that the OB ran out of water at halftime. Man that game was just so crazy. Miss those days.

Advertisement
:alien: #GrassyDayz
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Best returner I ever saw. If you were to create the perfect return man in a lab, you would get Devin Hester. I didn't get to that many games back in the day, but I'll be damned if he didn't return one every single mfing time I went. Absolutely electrifying.

Thanks, Devin, for some incomparable memories.

- After that UF opening kickoff TD, I thought my skull was going to explode. What a [dehydrated] WEZ headache; the best kind. (People forget Sean nearly returned the second kickoff)

- The Louisville TD almost brought down the Orange Bowl, too.

- "Would be crazy if he returns the opening kickoff of the Super Bowl, huh?" Wait, what?

Absolute alien.
Hester was absolutely electric with ball in his hands, much deserved honor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back