Devery Hamilton (OG/OT)

Advertisement
We could really use this kid. You know if hes eligible to play immediately?

We could really use this kid. You know if hes eligible to play immediately?
1577056315801.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL @ thinking Twitter is why Jaelen Phillips came here and not his friendship with Tate, Brevin and Bubba.
Please comprehend that I used the word "helped". Phillips loved the attention!
Never said that's the reason he came here nor did I ever mention that showing Twitter love could close a deal. Go relax man! Take a chill pill, who hurt you? Lol

I posted about Hamilton and Gattis in my portal targets on the football page.

I would do everything I could to land both, and grab one of those 4 WR’s and the Db from Ohio state.

Advertisement
I would check on his health (he was knocked out for the season with an injury). If he’ll be 100% in August, sign him up now! Bring KJ Costello with him. When he’s healthy, he can really play.

Lol this guy has one season left and you think he’s going to spend it at Miami? He’s trying to win not increase his twitter followers.

The portal isn’t going to yield the same results this time around. Kids aren’t drinking the koolaid. Especially not grad transfers from Stanford

I mentioned in another thread.. Stanford up to 14 in Portal now. Their leading tackler and 12 game starter at LB. I read where it seems getting accepted to a grad school there is very difficult so many are exploring. Shaw even encouraged it and said do what right but they could always return.. like the Amish. Many may end up staying. However if they are looking for a grad degree it would be interesting to know what degree and if Miami has it.

Advertisement
Back