Developing DTs

The fact that he can actually develop players (vs corch that could only **** up player's potential and work ethic) is good enough for me. The wins will come.

when you have 10 all acc guys, several drafted with some starting in thr nfl. "development" was not a problem. it means you had other issues as a HC.

Advertisement
There is a difference between what you sign and what you put on the field. I don't care what we sign, as long as Al develops them to perform like his guys at Temple did.

You should care what he signs b/c golden cannot make players. you have to find the right players.

The fact that he can actually develop players (vs corch that could only **** up player's potential and work ethic) is good enough for me. The wins will come.

when you have 10 all acc guys, several drafted with some starting in thr nfl. "development" was not a problem. it means you had other issues as a HC.

So let me get this straight, the produce just fine away from here/after they get drafted, but underperformed after being 'developed' by corch and you think this is ok??? How the **** does that make sense to you?

Advertisement

So let me get this straight, the produce just fine away from here/after they get drafted, but underperformed after being 'developed' by corch and you think this is ok??? How the **** does that make sense to you?

LOL. This ***king douchebag Nights still thinks "coaching" is what hurt the team last year, instead of the sewage culture of laziness and complacency that stunk up this entire program before Golden got here.

reaction.gif

Advertisement
Back