devante phillips

Advertisement
He was on Team Mach Speed. He had one of the plays of the day yesterday.
[video=youtube;VRlEl5jplDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRlEl5jplDg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a well known thing that his family has issues with a local gang and he wants out of Miami.

Next...

That's all I needed to hear about it. ****, I might be mad if the kid was dumb enough to pick Miami if he had that hanging over his head.

Advertisement
I've read he has a lot of local "issues" and kind of needs to get of town. Hey, I wish him the best except when he plays against us... :)

It's a well known thing that his family has issues with a local gang and he wants out of Miami.

Next...

Can we get more information on that gang?

Maybe we can ship them up to north Florida.

Man, I don't get this stuff...how does one get into issues with a local gang? I guess maybe it's a brother or something. I'm just a naive middle class white guy trying to understand this. It's not the first time we've seen this, especially with one or two of the Haitian kids.

I don't blame him for leaving. I can't imagine what it would have been like when I was a senior in HS having to worry about staying at home because of some real danger in the community. This is bad.

Advertisement
So this gang has no ability to get to Tallahassee or Gainesville where proven time and time again the police cannot catch anyone doing anything?

We once again need to stop talking about the gangs because if its a true gang and his life was in danger as much as it's being interpereted then most likely something would've happened already and plus they can just as easily drive up North to find him too

Next...

Can we get more information on that gang?

Maybe we can ship them up to north Florida.

Man, I don't get this stuff...how does one get into issues with a local gang? I guess maybe it's a brother or something. I'm just a naive middle class white guy trying to understand this. It's not the first time we've seen this, especially with one or two of the Haitian kids.

I don't blame him for leaving. I can't imagine what it would have been like when I was a senior in HS having to worry about staying at home because of some real danger in the community. This is bad.

It was his brother if I remember correctly.

Advertisement
Back