Devante Bond

Advertisement
The point is we could not get off the field on 3rd downs last year. We were 80th in the country in 3 down %. Having more explosive athletes that can get to the QB is what we need. He would be a HUGE addition.

The point is we could not get off the field on 3rd downs last year. We were 80th in the country in 3 down %. Having more explosive athletes that can get to the QB is what we need. He would be a HUGE addition.

+1.

Dude could be 5'4 and 200lbs, if he can get to the QB sign him up

Advertisement

Bruh I said it so many times last year I lost count. It ain't just about blitzing. You need guys who know how to blitz and how to get to the QB, it's an instinct almost. Countless times last year we would bring the heat only to get stonewalled and leave our secondary ****ed in the process.

Bruh I said it so many times last year I lost count. It ain't just about blitzing. You need guys who know how to blitz and how to get to the QB, it's an instinct almost. Countless times last year we would bring the heat only to get stonewalled and leave our secondary ****ed in the process.

I agree. Some of these guys we were sending thought once they make contact with the back picking them up, the blitz was finished. Or once they get blocked, they did their part. The play isn't over until you've claimed and captured your kill, and Bond looks like he's got himself a couple pelts up on his wall.

his film is sickkkk! how does this dude not get offered by Cal, UCLA or USC? the only reason he's favoring us is because his local schools arent offering

Advertisement
Back