Devante Bond Question

CaneBoss

Bossman
I know Hooks is a JUCO who did not enroll early and thus will be signing his LOI in 2 days. He has been pretty quiet for several weeks - nothing to worry about though come Wednesday, correct?

Thanks

*EDIT* I meant Devante Bond, not Hooks. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know Hooks is a JUCO who did not enroll early and thus will be signing his LOI in 2 days. He has been pretty quiet for several weeks - nothing to worry about though come Wednesday, correct?

Thanks!

He's committed to Ole Miss

Advertisement
Wow - sorry. I meant Bond. Brain is slowly disintergrating refreshing this board every 10 minutes.

Yeah it doesn't show Bond as an early enrollee.

Bond has to finish up his semester at JC. I think the rules are that if you apply to a school with an A.A. degree you don't need to submit a qualifying test score whereas if you transfer without an A.A. then you have to submit an ACT or SAT score.

Advertisement
I am almost positive he was not enrollign early like most JUCO's and instead coming in June, that is why I wondered if anybody has heard anything in regards to him. I assume he is 100% solid, but with everything going on lately, a little reassurance helps.

74.jpg

Dude should be getting a lot more respect on this board,hits people really really hard,fast off the los.Could be a terror on the outside pass rush in 3-4 and passing downs at the linebacker position.Big kid too 6'3 230.wow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back