Details on the Al Golden/Miami coverage tomorrow?

MiamiVice7

Senior
I remember reading about some Golden/UM signing day coverage that would be televised tomorrow. I may have missed it on the first page, but I couldn't find the details. Can anyone fill me in?

And if that info isn't in the "national signing day preview" thread, that may be a good thing to include.

Advertisement
CORAL GABLES, Fla. - Both HurricaneSports.com and ESPN3 will provide live Signing Day Coverage of the Miami Hurricanes football program.

The "Voice of the Miami Hurricanes", Joe Zagacki, and color analyst Don Bailey Jr. will host a live Signing Day show from 8:30-10 a.m. on HurricaneSports.com as NLIs begin rolling in on Wed., Feb. 6. ESPN3 will then pick up national coverage from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.

Joe Z and DBJ will interview head coach Al Golden and the Hurricanes assistant coaches in addition to Miami's early enrollees and some of its current stars. As Miami receives each NLI, HurricaneSports.com will have video highlights, recruiting rankings and assistant coaches on camera to talk about the Hurricanes' Class of 2013 additions.

In addition, fans can receive mobile alerts throughout the day by texting GOCANES to 74499.

Coach Golden will address the media for National Signing Day press conference at 4 p.m., followed by the Hurricanes' Fan Signing Day Party from 5-7 p.m. at Buffalo Wild Wings in Sunset Place.
http://www.hurricanesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=206162461&DB_OEM_ID=28700

Advertisement
He'll talk about the U being back and having great players committed to the program. Etc. He's highlight baby Jesus and continuing the tradition with Lewis III. Hope I'm wrong and we pull some studs like 6 and coley

Advertisement
Back