**** Desmond....

What have we done to prove Des wrong again?? :\

I wish he was wrong, but it's actually pretty accurate. I think we'll win, but we've been soft, no doubt.

The only time we've proved him wrong is when he was picking us to WIN these past few years. Desmond shows lots of love to the Canes. He's probably just tired of us making him look like a fool.

FWIW, he picked app state over us...

Advertisement
Desmond really like the Canes (he is a fan), and he lives in Miami. He's a frustrated fan just like we are

We're the laughing stock of the college football world. Can't wait for it to be over.

Advertisement
Well, he isn't lying. Our offensive line has been abysmal and Des even mentioned that Notre Dame will probably get 6 sacks on Kaaya today.

4 of those sacks will be on Brad Kaaya. Hes always been the main reason the oline is giving up so many sacks.

Advertisement
What have we done to prove Des wrong again?? :\

I wish he was wrong, but it's actually pretty accurate. I think we'll win, but we've been soft, no doubt.

The only time we've proved him wrong is when he was picking us to WIN these past few years. Desmond shows lots of love to the Canes. He's probably just tired of us making him look like a fool.

Been picking the canes to play for the national title since 2010.

Has to be the most disinteresting year of football as a fan can only imagine the kids

Advertisement
Back