Deshaun Watson

DadeCountyFinest

I Am Legend
Every Media outlet is hyping him up I don't get maybe because he was a 5* but IMO Kaaya is a waaaaaaaay better QB than him am I missing something?

Advertisement
OVERRATED, he can't stay healthy, and he's just flashy to be honest, kaaya is better and way further along

I'll take Kayaa, especially in a pro style offense, but Watson played pretty **** good last year. I can understand the hype.

This board is pretty obsessed with Watson. I'll tell you that.

One thing I can say with certainty about him is that he's not a heady QB.

Advertisement
People swingin from his nut but Kaaya was the best QB in the ACC last year and he gets no love.

It's bc he is on the better team. Who wants to hype someone up when their team is destined to win 5 or 6 games a year.

OVERRATED, he can't stay healthy, and he's just flashy to be honest, kaaya is better and way further along

Lol...

He tweaked his knee or shoulder and then broke a finger in his throwing hand. It's a little silly to claim he can't stay healthy based off of one season, not much of a data set.... He didn't have a injury history in high school and those injuries could of happened to anybody, just bad luck and randomness. A year of bulking up will help. He has equal or better arm than Kayaa, similar frame, better mobility, and keeps his eyes downfield when he scrambles unlike most "dual threats". He also plays for a good team so naturally he will get more hype.

People swingin from his nut but Kaaya was the best QB in the ACC last year and he gets no love.

Some full homer here. He played 8 games... Only started 5 or 6. His numbers are better than Kayaas

Have you watched him play? He is a good player...

Watson

CAREER STATS
SEASON CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT RAW QBR ADJ QBR
2014 93 137 1466 67.9 10.7. 74 14 2 8 188.6. 87.1 90.

Kayaa

CAREER STATS
SEASON CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT RAW QBR ADJ QBR
2014. 221 378 3198 58.5 8.46 79 26 12 20 145.9 57.5 66.5

Advertisement
Deshaun Watson is the truth. Kaaya still has something to prove & that is to win games on the road, bring his team back from a deficit, and/or make players around him better.

We'll see this year. Kaaya had an NFL TE, RB, WR and 1st Round pick (top 10) LT.

He was good when healthy... he enrolled in Jan and got a head start but missed 5 games due to injury last year. He will also be coming off an ACL surgery and lost his OC.

However, Kaaya loses Duke, Dorsett and Clive along with Flowers, Mongo and McDermont on the line. Although Clemson also lose 3 starters on the OL, no one on offense from Clemson got drafted in 2015 and all his top weapons are coming back...

It will be interesting to see who makes more improvement from year one to two. Kaaya definitely got more experience in year one starting all 13 games last year.

Advertisement
Well they'll play each other this year we shall see

Advertisement
Deshaun Watson is the truth. Kaaya still has something to prove & that is to win games on the road, bring his team back from a deficit, and/or make players around him better.

We'll see this year. Kaaya had an NFL TE, RB, WR and 1st Round pick (top 10) LT.

and don't forgot a pee wee HC

Thing with Watson though, is it Him?...or the system?
Boyd put up some crazy #s , and He's barely hanging on in the League.

Good question... But you ask was it BK or was it the veteran weapons he had? Watson made a lot of plays in the few games he played... Kid is more dynamic than Boyd... He also didn't have weapons Boyd had...

Advertisement
Back