NFL DeShaun Watson headed to the Browns

Eat what? They’ve mortgaged a substantial part of their future as well as cap space. I get it’s a win now league but they’re not close to winning now
Look I get it Watson hasn't pla
Eat what? They’ve mortgaged a substantial part of their future as well as cap space. I get it’s a win now league but they’re not close to winning now
I get it. I do. Watson hasn't played in a year. Yall forgot. He is 26. Three ones gone with Roger's at QB is mortgaging the future. Treat him right pay him well you have a Qb for 12 years. Jackson is always a injury away. Steelers have no Qb. Bengals were not all world last year. Running lanes will be bigger for Chubb now that you have a Qb that can challenge you deep with ease. This team can compete in that division.

Advertisement
Look I get it Watson hasn't pla

I get it. I do. Watson hasn't played in a year. Yall forgot. He is 26. Three ones gone with Roger's at QB is mortgaging the future. Treat him right pay him well you have a Qb for 12 years. Jackson is always a injury away. Steelers have no Qb. Bengals were not all world last year. Running lanes will be bigger for Chubb now that you have a Qb that can challenge you deep with ease. This team can compete in that division.

I’m not saying Watson is bad but that’s a lot to give up draft wise and then commit financially when other guys are gonna wAnt their paydays as well

I’m not saying Watson is bad but that’s a lot to give up draft wise and then commit financially when other guys are gonna wAnt their paydays as well
Bro I agree huge hall. You right about that. Also right about salary cap complications in the future. I'm not a Browns fan so not all that invested. Not really trying to debate. Should be an interesting to see how it shakes out. I'm wrong just as often as I am right lol.

Especially for a QB that hasn’t played in a year and still has some civil suits to overcome. WTF are the Browns going to do if he gets suspended?

Advertisement
No troll... Have you watched the Browns much over the last 2 years?

Yes, they have talent, and yet they still had a losing 2021 season.

Impressive indeed.

They’re still the Browns you Cleveland homer, let’s talk at the end of NFL seasons in 2022 and 2023.

You’re going to be awfully quiet.

Yes, they have talent, and yet they still had a losing 2021 season.

Impressive indeed.

They’re still the Browns you Cleveland homer, let’s talk at the end of NFL seasons in 2022 and 2023.

You’re going to be awfully quiet.
But you just made my point. They have talent they just upgraded at Qb and will be trading the Qb that held them back.... impressive indeed.

All jokes aside you know where to find me if they are indeed trash next season. I'm sure you will keep receipts. Didnt say they were going to the superbowl but they will be fun to watch and win more games next year.

Separate topic isn't it odd that zero teammates came out to defend Mayfield lol.

Advertisement
That sound you hear is Cleveland Browns fans deleting every "Rapelesburger" mention from their social media accounts.

Advertisement
Back