DE's Paul James vs Jordan Sherit vs Devin Washinton

Advertisement
I wasn't impressed with James. spends way too much time hand fighting with inferior linemen.

Sherit is very impressive and well coached. He does a great job getting off blocks and has great instincts.

Washington has a crappy stance but other than that he looks great. great motor, explosive and looks like he can put on alot of weight.

Advertisement
In person Sheritt is great, but on film I think I would go with Paul James!! Washington looks good but will be more or a LB in college! Too small to play with the big boys inside!

Paul James is an ANIMAL!!! The phrase "violent collision" comes to mind when watching his film. Would love to get him to come to the U!!!

All 3 look pretty good. Sherit looks solid, while Washington look to be the most athletic.

James I believe is coming off a knee injury isn't he? If healthy, he could be a nice, nice player. Plenty physical.

There's a ton of DL talent in SF this year and across the state. I think the staff will really be deliberate with who they offer.

Advertisement
Washington is the smallest of the three and when watching those films it's important to note that Washington's tape is the only one that is of his Junior season, for Sherit and James it is film of there Sophomore seasons (which can be a big difference). Give me Sherit and James

Advertisement
Back