Derwin James

Problem2

All-American
Premium
IS A FRAUD OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE. Buddy was ghost all day. Sean Taylor my ***

And **** McFadden while we're at it too

And every single Miami kid that went to FSU the last 5-6 years.

**** YOUUUUUUUUU

Advertisement
Sean Taylor always stepped up in these games who remembers the game in the rain when he completely took over

Hmmm, Derwin is probably da best at his position in the ACC and will b balling on Sundays. He a dam Nole but he dam good.

Advertisement
Saying Derwin James is Sean taylor is one of the most laughable comparisons ever. Guy is closer to Ray Ray Armstrong than Sean T

**** YOUUUUUUUUU

McFadden talked **** all game so it was awesome that the last TD was on him but I thought before that he played **** well on Richards.

I'm glad I have never heard the comparison to Sean Taylor until now. Sean was a physical beast who would just overwhelmed opponents. D.James may be good idk, but from watching him this year he's little and is not in Sean Taylor vicinity.

Advertisement
Also, it is so typical FSU little brother syndrome that when trying to prop up one of their players they compare him to a Cane.

D.James is more than deserving of the props he gets. Take your **** glasses off. He is no Taylor but he will be a stud on Sundays

**** YOUUUUUUUUU

McFadden talked **** all game so it was awesome that the last TD was on him but I thought before that he played **** well on Richards.

held like sH8t..refs allowed him...thats his game i give him that. Wish we played our guys in press technique more but it is what it is...he got done up by Langham

Advertisement
Saying Derwin James is Sean taylor is one of the most laughable comparisons ever. Guy is closer to Ray Ray Armstrong than Sean T

Don't compare him to ray ray. ray ray is better then him lol at least he steps up in big moments last week vs cardinals he got 10 tackles a sack and a interception man. Ray ray can ball james can ball vs trash teams

Every reporter wants the next safety to be Sean Taylor just like every corner was going to be Deion Sanders. Taylor Mayes, this James kid. All a joke. Only Berry from Tennessee even comes close and he has been the best to come out since Sean Taylor but is not Taylor. These reporters have got to stop with that crap. They just make these kids look like fools with that kind of expectation.

D.James is more than deserving of the props he gets. Take your **** glasses off. He is no Taylor but he will be a stud on Sundays

What did he do for you to say he is a stud in the game?. He broke up a pass..but .....what else?

Advertisement

**** YOUUUUUUUUU

held like sH8t..refs allowed him...thats his game i give him that. Wish we played our guys in press technique more but it is what it is...he got done up by Langham

fr richards is a humble dude who doesn't blame refs and stuff but he even tweeted about the uncalled pass interferences.

Well that's the point. They compared him to Taylor and he is not even in the same universe...so yeah they deserve all the **** they get.

In the FSU games I’ve seen i haven’t seen the guy make any plays. Vs NC stat he missed a tackle on in a long TD and several others. Today he was in bad position on both of Berrioes TDs.

I get that he has highlights of him pancaking Olineman from 2 years ago. Aside from being physically gifted I don’t see a dynamic football player. He defiantly sucks at Saftey.

Advertisement
Back