Derrick Harmon - DT MSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready
Lebron James Mood GIF

Advertisement
From all accounts inside the program. Anything less than a sweep would be a gross disappointment. Now or never
If you're correct, your name will be included among the "insider" elite and worthy of canonization. But if you're wrong...We will drag your sorry *** and your "sources" from Coral Gables to the Puget Sound. It is known!

Advertisement
Mario and everyone involved in the entire operation are pushing every chip we got into the middle of the table.

This either ends really well and catapults us to one of the premier programs in the country going forward or we splat on the windshield and this regime ends with a thud, even though he’s still going to actually be the coach for several more years.

No in-between imo. But they’re going for it. More than we can say for the program the majority of our lives. Love to see it. Now let’s ****.

Advertisement
Mario and everyone involved in the entire operation are pushing every chip we got into the middle of the table.

This either ends really well and catapults us to one of the premier programs in the country going forward or we splat on the windshield and this regime ends with a thud, even though he’s still going to actually be the coach for several more years.

No in-between imo. But they’re going for it. More than we can say for the program the majority of our lives. Love to see it. Now let’s ****.
There’s so much on the table for this season. I think the biggest might be conference realignment. Miami NEEDS to be MIAMI again to be in the big 2 moving forward.

Denzel Washington Love GIF

Advertisement
FWIW Ferman says that he books that they will get at least 1 of the Michigan state guys.

USC being scared and calling out Miami about $ and Harmon entered the portal randomly and has not been linked to anyone that tampered makes me think we tampered for him plus Barrow was linked to LSU.... hmmm

FWIW Ferman says that he books that they will get at least 1 of the Michigan state guys.

USC being scared and calling out Miami about $ and Harmon entered the portal randomly and has not been linked to anyone that tampered makes me think we tampered for him plus Barrow was linked to LSU.... hmmm
Give me Harmom

**** those little DTs with those trex arms, bring me the monsters

Pause

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back