Derrick Harmon - DT MSU

Advertisement
Love this kid's size but Barrow was more productive. Of the two, who;s better?
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Love this kid's size but Barrow was more productive. Of the two, who;s better?

Production is comparable, pff grades are comparable as well. and if I had to guess…This kid lined up over center more. Based on size and build he is more of a run-stuffer, while Barrow a 3 tech.

Before JHH departure I would have said this kid was more of a need, but now we need a 3 tech, so either is fun to me.

Advertisement
Must get. No excuse.
Look I want him and full court press but that is the dumbest cliché saying that anybody says about recruiting or the portal. The kid gets a voice in it too you know, even if Miami does everything right and even if Miami offers the most money.

I’m not trying to take a direct shot at you but I’m so sick of people saying that when it means nothing and implies a fail if it doesn’t break our way. What if the kid gets an offer for $10 million from Miami but doesn’t like the humidity or beach or that it’s not a college town? Or the scheme? Or Oregon was his original dream school or whoever? Does the school explode? Will there no longer be peace in our time? Will Fraggle post something that’s not baffling? Inquiring minds want to know.

EDIT - also just FYI, his teammate Barrow- who is visiting, is ranked multiple spots higher on On3 portal rankings best available Inside DL 😱

therefore, not even must get on his own team among the must gets....
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 12.41.12 PM.png

Last edited:
Guess you have to get with it or get lost. I just strongly dislike this portal era, hope they fix it soon.

Would base the decision to pursue 100% on why this guy keeps flip flopping. Seems adverse to committing to a team

Advertisement
Look I want him and full out press but that is the dumbest cliché saying that anybody says about recruiting or the portal. The kid gets a voice in it too you know, even if Miami does everything right and even if Miami offers the most money.

I’m not trying to take a direct shot at you but I’m so sick of people saying that when it means nothing. What if the kid gets an offer for $10 million from Miami but doesn’t like the humidity or beach or that it’s not a college town? Or the scheme? Or Oregon was his original dream school or whoever? Does the school explode? Will there no longer be peace in our time? Will Fraggle post something that’s not baffling? Inquiring minds want to know.
I was going to write something about this, it does my lid in. You did it so eloquently.
Thank you for your work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back