D'Eriq King Named Walter Camp National Offensive Player of the Week

I going with [betting on] Dux. Dux my man!
F551DCC7-2B0E-4931-A545-F44316AEEC53.gif

“That hurts me just looking at it!”

Advertisement
Thats gotta be me favorite JCVD movie of all time. As a teen, I looked up to him as a badass martial artist. Seemed larger than life, until i saw him face to face. Dude was barely 5’8 and walked like a ballerina.
View attachment 135267
Wait a second... is this from Breakin’ Electric Boogaloo or something like that? If so, I had no idea he was in that movie. Lol!

Congratulations to the young man. If he keeps it up and keep winning for us with performance like this you never know what's next trophy he might get.
By the way, I don't care how bad a player on OUR TEAM performs. I would never bash a player or demonizes him. These young men came here and wanted to be Canes. But if they did not get developed, coached up and mentored properly so they perform to their potentioal then I blame the coaches. JMO.

Advertisement
If King has a few more games like he did on Friday against NCST, and the Canes run the table to 9-1, he will have a seat reserved for him on December 12th at 8pm in Manhattan. I am not saying King would win the Heisman Trophy under those circumstances, but King would definitely deserve to be in the discussion because Fields, Lawrence and the other QBs have never put up statistical games like King’s

Advertisement
Advertisement
he is a 5th rd or later QB no matter what year he leaves. No reason to stay around another year
If it's not going to hurt him or help him why not stay and make a run at a title. Team is getting better and next years recruiting class coming in is loaded. Get to play on National TV at the beginning of the year against what is probably this years NC winner Alabama. I think he stays IMO.

Wait? Wasnt he declared an undersized bum by the resident experts after the sPitt and ****** game? Smh
I never said he was a bum. Did you notice the throwing lanes he had last weekend compared to the previous three? It makes all the difference in the world.

On Sunday, King was recognized for his historic performance. He was named the Walter Camp National Offensive Player of the Week. In the win, King became the only FBS player in the last 25 seasons to have a five-touchdown, zero-interception game with two different schools. He was also the first player to hold that stat line in this millennium.

King would also finish as the third highest graded quarterback in the country on throws 20-plus yards downfield on the weekend with a 132.2, behind only USC’s Kedon Slovis and Ohio State’s Justin Fields. He would finish with a 95.3 passing grade according to the site.
Can we give King the ACC Defensive Back of the Week award, too? With all that offense King basically carried their asses as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back