D'Eriq King is returning

Advertisement
Advertisement
Time to break one out....

007-763-0011.1934.jpg

Humongous. Like I said a few days ago when Manure smugly said, “I have a feeling King will play in the bowl game” or something like that, he sounded like he already knew King was coming back for 2021.

You gotta love King. The dude is a winner and the best leader we’ve had here since Fancy Boy Dorsey.
Outside of superior talent littered throughout the depth chart, leadership is the biggest thing this team is missing both on and off the field, IMO. King provides that for the offense.

That clueless look on Manny and Bakers faces a few weeks ago is forever burned into my memory, and I don't know who on the D was supposed to take on that responsibility from Shaq but they dropped the ******* ball.

First game against Bama and Kings experience aside, this is huge.

Advertisement
They won’t be young next year. There’s no reason whatsoever that WRs need more than a year in a program to play well. There are true freshman WRs all over the place succeeding. It’s one of the easiest positions to transition from HS. Likens will have them chewing glass and eating nails.

This.

There's no reason for a WR not to be able to flash as a freshman with today's offenses.

A proper offseason with legit competition *should* produce some better production at WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back