Derek Bermudez CB 2020 Sandalwood

Nobody carries 10 CB’s... 9 is usually the cap for everybody.

As multiple as we are on defense and wanting more fast paced coverage guys you don't want to carry more?

Plus with the attrition we've had with injuries etc?

Advertisement
Lets look at depth...

Bandy JR
Blades SO
Ivey SO
Bethel RSFR

Couch FR
Williams FR

Thats it bro...
thats 6, u don't need 10 CBs on the roster. The ideal number is 8 CBs, that beings said we will probably get no more than 3 CBs this cycle.

As multiple as we are on defense and wanting more fast paced coverage guys you don't want to carry more?

Plus with the attrition we've had with injuries etc?
even with attrition you don't need 10 CBs. There are 2 CBs on the field at all times, you need no less than 8. 8 in case some people get hurt you still have a some 3rd strings. Bandy, Bethel, and Couch are definitely 4.4 guys, blades and ivey are probably 4.5, with williams being the only 4.6 guy; you can add more fast pace guys, but u don't need 4 this cycle.

even with attrition you don't need 10 CBs. There are 2 CBs on the field at all times, you need no less than 8. 8 in case some people get hurt you still have a some 3rd strings. Bandy, Bethel, and Couch are definitely 4.4 guys, blades and ivey are probably 4.5, with williams being the only 4.6 guy; you can add more fast pace guys, but u don't need 4 this cycle.

2 CBs on the field? lol what is this the 80s?

There is at least 3/4 every game on the field

Bandy, Ivey and Blades will see big time mins with Williams fresh off the bench coming in

2 CBs on the field? lol what is this the 80s?

There is at least 3/4 every game on the field

Bandy, Ivey and Blades will see big time mins with Williams fresh off the bench coming in
stop being slow, 2 Cb, 2S, 1 striker, 2 LB, 4 DL, thats 11 guys and thats wat ur gonna see 80% of the time. Know one said that Bandy, Ivey, and Blades won't see time, theres still the fact that there will be 2 starting guys and the guys behind will get less PT, thats fact. People will be competing for pt and some people will get more than others thats just how it is. If u said get 4 CBs for the 2019 cycle I would agree with, but its to late for that. As of right now we have 5 CBs, I don't count couch- hes to small, and we are gonna have to just deal with that due to the ****** recruiting in 2019. We need to get no more than 3 CBs for the 2020 cycle, making a total of 9 when everything is said in done, thats all you need.

Advertisement
Still will only probably take 3 in the class. With frierson move to striker there will be times with only 2 corners on the field.
I don't know what this guy is thinking, like football has change to having 13 vs 13. It's still 11 v 11 and 90% of the time your gonna have 2 CBs on the field.

stop being slow, 2 Cb, 2S, 1 striker, 2 LB, 4 DL, thats 11 guys and thats wat ur gonna see 80% of the time. Know one said that Bandy, Ivey, and Blades won't see time, theres still the fact that there will be 2 starting guys and the guys behind will get less PT, thats fact. People will be competing for pt and some people will get more than others thats just how it is. If u said get 4 CBs for the 2019 cycle I would agree with, but its to late for that. As of right now we have 5 CBs, I don't count couch- hes to small, and we are gonna have to just deal with that due to the ****** recruiting in 2019. We need to get no more than 3 CBs for the 2020 cycle, making a total of 9 when everything is said in done, thats all you need.

Very fitting the very next sentence...

Bumpable post that I will look forward to discussing after this recruiting cycle signs.

Right let's show the SF kids we can go to Duval to get DB's, T'Lee, Robinson and Bermudez
I don't know if it was mentioned before; but I just saw that we didn't make Henry Grey's final 8. Unbelievable! I know that Manny isn't going to do it because it's Central; but we shouldn't allow him on campus. Let him stick with his 8 schools. There are 67 counties in Florida and there studs everywhere, plus OOS.

I don't know if it was mentioned before; but I just saw that we didn't make Henry Grey's final 8. Unbelievable! I know that Manny isn't going to do it because it's Central; but we shouldn't allow him on campus. Let him stick with his 8 schools. There are 67 counties in Florida and there studs everywhere, plus OOS.
yeah, its has already been mention, know one really cares though, bc there is so much talent this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He and hodges are very similar...I like Hodges SLIGHTLY BETTER for that spot. but would be happy with either.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back