Dequan Ivory- DT

japancane

Senior
scout has him on the visit list for this weekend. Soft commit to Louisville, anyone know anything about him?

Advertisement
agreed, would be great to pull one from the lou and add a DT at the same time. Either him or Goldman<--doubt we can land him tho...

Advertisement
i hope recruits dont look at our boards like some people say they do, id be a little salty if people misspelled my name. people do that all the time around here..

i hope recruits dont look at our boards like some people say they do, id be a little salty if people misspelled my name. people do that all the time around here..

I'm sure that happens on every board and who really cares if a schools fans spell your name wrong?

needs to be a plan B guy next to Leonard Williams imo (supposedly visiting next week).

Advertisement

I'm sure that happens on every board and who really cares if a schools fans spell your name wrong?

i would, just sayin. shows how much they really care/want you when they cant get the simplest thing as a name right lol. just me though.

i would, just sayin. shows how much they really care/want you when they cant get the simplest thing as a name right lol. just me though.

Really? You would let some fans misspelling your name on an internet message board get in the way of the biggest decision in your life? Seems pretty petty to me.

Advertisement
Back