Deondre Francois is enjoying the recruiting process

U

User-4525

The Francois name, family or personal, holds prestigious weight across the globe. Many leaders, who bear the name, showcase special skills in their professions. Francois Beauchemin, a Canadian hockey player, uses his toughness to lead by example. Throughout his life, renown cartoon artist André Francois published enjoyable work in leading magazines. Deondre Francois strives to join the distinguished group of successful people that bear the name Francois.

Although the young man is not a...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Really appreciate all these interviews we've been getting to read from 2015 recruits with Miami offers.

Great work, HurricaneGlory.

Was curious to hear his answer as to whether he and Williams planned to go to the same school. Glad that was addressed in the interview.

Big time prospect, IMO. Would be extremely happy if he is the QB in this class.

I want him too but I don't think it's going to happen for a couple of reasons as of now. A dynamic will have to change in his recruitment and he will also need a very good visit.

Advertisement

I want him too but I don't think it's going to happen for a couple of reasons as of now. A dynamic will have to change in his recruitment and he will also need a very good visit.

I'm a little confused..We offered him early in the process. Why would the dynamic have to change..in what sense?

No trying to put a negative spin on your info, I'm just lost right now lol

Advertisement

I'm a little confused..We offered him early in the process. Why would the dynamic have to change..in what sense?

No trying to put a negative spin on your info, I'm just lost right now lol

Coley isn't the one communicating with him. But as you said his recruitment just started. That is the dynamic that would have to change if we were to get him. Not because HB can't recruit, but because look at the history. Our previous qb commits and qb commits of every other school maintain heavy communication with the OC/Qb coach and the head coach. Francois hasn't been speaking to golden or coley.

Last edited by a moderator:
He grew up a Miami fan. Next

And he said "FSU swagger."

324.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Understood. So the offer from brown is saying hey there is interest on our part and from our staff

If coley doesn't start talking to Francois then he prolly won't be coming to UM because coley isn't that high on him as a qb

However if coley looks and likes him then coley would become his main recruiter and will show that there is def interest in you at qb

Correct?

Understood. So the offer from brown is saying hey there is interest on our part and from our staff

If coley doesn't start talking to Francois then he prolly won't be coming to UM because coley isn't that high on him as a qb

However if coley looks and likes him then coley would become his main recruiter and will show that there is def interest in you at qb

Correct?

The interest from brown is at qb too but you're correct if coley picks up his recruitment then coley really wants him.

Advertisement
Back