Deon Bush

Advertisement
24 hours a day I will be in the car. I will sleep, eat, drink, ****. I will- No, I ain't gonna ****.

Am I the only one who opens these threads with just a player's name expecting so see that he's injured or suspended?

Advertisement
Am I the only one who opens these threads with just a player's name expecting so see that he's injured or suspended?

No you're not. Always nice when a gut feeling is replaced by something rewarding - especially when it's a young man with his head on straight and a strong sense of family. Go Deon - hope his dad gets through this OK.

Advertisement
That hit on the kickoff was an all timer, and the pick was textbook. Gotta think if he had been out there late he might have made some sort of difference, the way he was zoned in.

I've been hard on the guy, but gotta give him his due. He's really playing well right now.

only someone clueless about football would be hard on Deon Bush. Hes been our #1 playmaker period from the safety position ever since he got here.

You all think injuries are something easy to overcome, and that he should have came out the gate firing on all cylinders without any rust. But guess what he's still the best DB on the team and has done nothing but make big time plays.

That hit on the kickoff was an all timer, and the pick was textbook. Gotta think if he had been out there late he might have made some sort of difference, the way he was zoned in.

Yup, that hit on the kickoff was easily my favorite this year. Biggest thing to me is how we just scored, and the cameras showed Jameis talking up his offense on the sidelines before the kickoff. I'm sure he was yapping about 'here we go, we gonna answer, we scrong, etc.'...and then BOOM! our ball *******.

That was AWESOME.

Advertisement
I've been hard on the guy, but gotta give him his due. He's really playing well right now.

only someone clueless about football would be hard on Deon Bush. Hes been our #1 playmaker period from the safety position ever since he got here.

You all think injuries are something easy to overcome, and that he should have came out the gate firing on all cylinders without any rust. But guess what he's still the best DB on the team and has done nothing but make big time plays.

Or a rational fan. That should also say, the kids has been MUCH improved.

Nothing wrong with criticism, it's only personal attacks on kids that are a problem.

Playing like an all-conference safety. He could be pre-season All-American if he finishes out strongly.

Advertisement
Back