Deon Bush making 1st start for Bears today

Advertisement
I always felt really bad for Bush. He got screwed over having to play in that bs system. A rangy hard hitting safety like him would be lethal with Diaz as DC.

Yet another NFL kid from that roster. I was watching the Browns/Steelers for a bit. Duke, Tracy, Chick, Artie. What a waste of a talented team.

Artie had another int today too. Looks like the best rookie cbfrom the past draft not. Ramsey has dimensions nothing which I thought he would. Ramsey showed bad instincts and technique. Shoul be moved to safety which isn't his natural positions

Advertisement
The next time the Bears play the Lions Bush should blindside Golden in pregame warmups.

Advertisement
Artie had another int today too. Looks like the best rookie cbfrom the past draft not. Ramsey has dimensions nothing which I thought he would. Ramsey showed bad instincts and technique. Shoul be moved to safety which isn't his natural positions
Artie has really really struggled at times too FWIW. He's improving though and he obviously joined a fantastic organization to help him succeed.

Artie has had some rough games this year but is getting better, he was still really raw coming out (thanks golden)

As for deon i felt for him kid is the goods wish he were still here our defense would look way different with him back there instead of jamal carter, i still feel bush will tear up the NFL

Thankfully, those days are looooong gone. We will witness players being developed throughout their college (and NFL) careers.

Advertisement
Lol... Gotta love Miami fans.... No one throws at ramsey and burns been getting worked on, and he better than ramsey? Artie may be good, but take off the shades

Advertisement
Back