Deon Bush last night

Advertisement
for the first time .. it really feels like a while since Deon and Duke were here. miss both of them, both great great local talents

Advertisement

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 30

This is still one of my favorite videos. Loaded with canes: Duke, Deon, Tracy, Stacy Coley, AJ Leggett (Ended up at Marshall I think). But this right when I started to get big into recruiting. Wish these guys had CMR!

Advertisement
Bush was one of the hardest hitters in cfb during his time. That kind of strength that you cant get from lifting weights.

i wish Golden wouldve just redshirted him, it wouldve been crazy to have Bush, Jenkins, and Carter on the field at the same time during Richt's 1st year but I hope he is able to start making a name for himself in the NFL

Bush was one of the hardest hitters in cfb during his time. That kind of strength that you cant get from lifting weights.

i wish Golden wouldve just redshirted him, it wouldve been crazy to have Bush, Jenkins, and Carter on the field at the same time during Richt's 1st year but I hope he is able to start making a name for himself in the NFL
Right his aggressiveness and tackling style had him forcing fumbles without trying

Advertisement
Back