Deon Bush Junior highlight Tape

Advertisement
Saw him last summer in sneaker town when I was back in the hood and told me he was looking to snag 7 pics this past season. I told him he had to go get it and not wait for it. Had no idea he'd cause so many fumbles!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423159382.451558.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423159382.451558.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 20
Advertisement
Our defense is significantly better when he's back there and healthy. Unfortunately it seems like he just can't stay healthy. We really hurt when we don't have him.

Lol @ our defense on the first play of the tape.

He's pretty good. Needs to take a massive step this season.

Day 2 player if he just stays healthy, if he has a great year he sneak into the 1st round

My favorite player on this defense currently

Advertisement
That hit on the kickoff in the FSU game (@1:17) was my favorite play/moment this season. I was already feeling good about that game. Then, not only does he blast the returner, but he causes a fumble AND we recovered. I was so hyped.

(Shortly thereafter, sadness ensued for the remainder of the season and continues as I write this...)

That hit on the kickoff in the FSU game (@1:17) was my favorite play/moment this season. I was already feeling good about that game. Then, not only does he blast the returner, but he causes a fumble AND we recovered. I was so hyped.

(Shortly thereafter, sadness ensued for the remainder of the season and continues as I write this...)

Once he got hurt that whole game changed defensively

Deon must have worked a lot with Denzel because he's got some text book tackling form. Crazy how much his technique has improved since he was at Columbus.

Advertisement
He along with a host of others I just wonder how much better they'd be/look in a far better defense scheme and staff. Just not being utilized properly in any way.

He's a very good player at S, but I'll always wonder what he could've been if he was used as a press CB in the right scheme.

Advertisement
Love Deon's range as a Safety! Can really play box to box. Tackling isn't an issue with him. Only thing I see he needs to work on to take him to the next level is his angles which like most safety's can be difficult to master. I think he will be a beast in the pros when he gets some quality coaching.

Advertisement
Back