Deon Bush has high expectations for Johnson and Bandy

Advertisement
Why the media keep saying jaquan is moving to safety? He played safety his freshmen year and last year but was the starting nickel.

Dude would have been so good in the current scheme.

Golden please DIAF you fat fu*k

Why the media keep saying jaquan is moving to safety? He played safety his freshmen year and last year but was the starting nickel.

Because he is going to start at one of the safety spots this year. He hasn't played it a whole lot at UM

Advertisement

Because he is going to start at one of the safety spots this year. He hasn't played it a whole lot at UM

Staff must be pretty confident in the incoming CBs to move both Jaquan and Redwine. Consider me nervous about the CB position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff must be pretty confident in the incoming CBs to move both Jaquan and Redwine. Consider me nervous about the CB position.

You shouldn't be, Miami has malek young who continues to progress, Mike Jackson has a nice blend of speed and size, looked pretty good vs West Virginia. We bring in 2 4star dbs, 1 of them was one of the best cbs in south Florida last year and the other #2 juco corner in the country. On top of that bringing in dee Delaney who already had a draft grade and would have went in the 3-4 round of this draft that is deep with corners. You put our front 7 in front of them and there shouldn't be much to worry about

Johnson and Redwine will be hard to displace as the projected starters. And the other guys are going to have to fight off Carter as the third man in.

You shouldn't be, Miami has malek young who continues to progress, Mike Jackson has a nice blend of speed and size, looked pretty good vs West Virginia. We bring in 2 4star dbs, 1 of them was one of the best cbs in south Florida last year and the other #2 juco corner in the country. On top of that bringing in dee Delaney who already had a draft grade and would have went in the 3-4 round of this draft that is deep with corners. You put our front 7 in front of them and there shouldn't be much to worry about

These are problems that I feel good about for the first time in over a decade.

Advertisement

Amari Carter will be starting at the other safety spot based on what I've seen/heard

Is Finley a Jagg ? He better tighten up or he might wanna look at transferring

He ain't touching the filed once them 2018 class kids get on campus

Lol is Finley a JAG? Haha tf is wrong with you people

Amari Carter will be starting at the other safety spot based on what I've seen/heard

Advertisement

I haven't seen anything from him to think otherwise

But Will see

Don't forget Dallas might move there over the summer, too. Finally have some great competition.

Advertisement

But Will see

I didn't realize Finley had been in the program for 3+ years. It's rare to have a kid come in and dominate as a true fresh, especially when 2 seniors are ahead of him. Some of you really to understand college football a little better.

But Will see

I didn't realize Finley had been in the program for 3+ years. It's rare to have a kid come in and dominate as a true fresh, especially when 2 seniors are ahead of him. Some of you really to understand college football a little better.

He showed more than Andre Johnson did as a true freshman, so that means he'll be amazing.

Advertisement
Back