Deon bush career highlight tape

Advertisement
Deon had a good 4 years down here. He's a special player that could have been GREAT but unfortunately with the d we ran, we didn't get his full potential. It is what it is though, hopefully he can stay healthy in the NFL, if he does I see him having a great career. Slideeee to them dolphins boyyy.. him and Reshad Jones ohh lawddd.

Best of luck to the kid but I can't watch any "highlights" of the last 4 years.

Advertisement
I hope he gets picked up by a first class organization. Love the way he played for us. Overcame shoulder problems early. Dealt with family health issue. Was always leading. Some team is going to get a steal. On the family health issue, anyone know how his Dad is doing? Deon is a great young man and again a steal for some lucky team out there.

Go Canes!

He will be yet another Cane that has a better pro career than college career. If I'm an NFL talent evaluator I would be drooling to get this kid into a real defensive scheme.

I wish him the best. Lord knows he had horrendous coaching and admins to work under.

With that said, this solid player stuff doesn't really jive with me.

He was as average as average gets.

Again, I wish him well. He had **** coaching.

Advertisement
Beast.... Forced fumbles, sacks, interceptions, crushing hits. I never saw him lose a head to head when laying into another player no matter how much bigger they were. Legit coaching was his only issue.

I think it was injuries more than anything that halted Deon, I dont think they misused him 195 hitting like hes 220 he wont last in ther NFL long playing like that

The only time I saw this kid miss a play was against florida state on the run option... Otherwise he made every play he needed to make. As a freshman he was outstanding, laying the wood and running around without any concern for his own well being. This kid came in did his thing like a true CANE. If he had better coaching who know's what he could have accomplished, all I know is I wish we had a few more years with the consistency that he brought. I can't trust Carter, or Jenkins or anyone else we have back there right now....I knew Deon Bush has his assignment locked down and if the opportunity presented itself he was going to make a play that was beyond the defensive scheme.
I wish this kid the best, along with all the other canes that have went to the league recently. They've been dealt a bad hand but they persevered through adversity.

Advertisement
Back