Denzel Daxon=Savage!

Advertisement
He and Renato Brown are a great start. Would love to see some film of Brown at DT. Jaqueze Sorrells and Tyler Davis would be pants off leaked video.

Throws the U down at him after getting pushed in. Says a lot about wherever he's going

Too many names to add.

We've had a bunch.

I LOVE this kids Swag. Next in line of great DT's here behind Gary Dunn, Cortez Kennedy, Jerome Brown, Russel Maryland, Warren Sapp, Double wide Vince Wilfork & the future Nesta Silvera. If I missed anyone feel free to add. (Unless you're thinking about Dwayne Johnson,)

Advertisement
That kid (the center) Charles Turner had an awesome camp though, take a look at Paranos post with the video clips if you don't believe it...He also posted an apology towards UM and said his actions were meant towards the player not UM.

Advertisement
I'm not sure anybody had a better senior season than Eddie Edwards on the defensive front. Man among boys at the college level.
Wish I had seen him. Lived on West Coast or up north. Canes we're never on national TV. Same with O.J. Anderson. Traveling to games was never in the cards. Before ESPN.

For me, the '70's we're the Lost Decade.

tumblr_mcdr58yyhE1qd0wh3o1_1280.jpg

That kid (the center) Charles Turner had an awesome camp though, take a look at Paranos post with the video clips if you don't believe it...He also posted an apology towards UM and said his actions were meant towards the player not UM.

I agree. I watched much of that clip. He was one of the better OLs. He might be the undersized center some have praised in other threads. He might be good enough for us to recruit. Wish he we're a bit bigger.

Daxon did taunt him so I excuse his response. Nothing wrong with that. Both have attitude. Some call it dog, I guess.

Advertisement
Kid came out and apologized. Good with me. Saw immediately he was wrong. Didn’t have to. Not like it was a UM camp.

If we can forgive the Eaford kid for ****tin on us at paradise camp a few years ago..I’m sure we can move on from this.

Dixon will be a beast

Advertisement
Wish I had seen him. Lived on West Coast or up north. Canes we're never on national TV. Same with O.J. Anderson. Traveling to games was never in the cards. Before ESPN.
For me, the '70's we're the Lost Decade.
Live games in the 80's and 90 for me. My father was the Orange Bowl Stadium Manager from 1960 to 1979. What a perk that was! Since joining the ACC, I've been able to see them live several times as several opponents are within 4 hours of home.

what a beast! he is going to look awesome in orange and green. next to Nesta! oh shoot i think am turning Japanese, i really thinks so

Advertisement
Back