Denzel and Duke ripping defensive calls?

The fact that we are even debating this and the players are coming out about it speaks volumes about the state of the team.

this...AG prob used Feliciano to try and down the buzz.....what a ******* joke we have become.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At 1:08 in the fourth Denzel says something bout shallow cross and I think duke is telling him she the cams on us, and feliciano has that o **** look. I don't know if I'm looking to much into it but the face of 70 tho.

I want to believe what your saying, but honestly have no idea what the **** your saying.

Here's all I need to know about where these kids stand with the staff: They were asked straight up about the banner today. NONE of them defended their coach or staff against the fans. Not one. All they said was "it doesn't effect us." That's pretty rough if you ask me.

Advertisement
Denzel needs to lose ten to twelve slowly in the league and dude will be a boss in the nfl.

I see an NFL team having Denzel playing between 230-235. I honestly think he'll have a career similar to Vilma's. He's going to do really really well in the league.

nccmrn.jpg

I see in Al's 4 years his used car salesman skills have rubbed off on the players.....nice try Feliciano

LOL yup. Reminds me of the classic "my twitter got hacked" type excuse.

Advertisement
Yea sorry that dont look like a joke to me, im pretty sure they lost the players since the louisville game, felicianos oh sh¡t face kinda gave that away

Advertisement
Back