Denzel and Duke ripping defensive calls?

Dwinstitles

All-American
At 1:08 in the fourth Denzel says something bout shallow cross and I think duke is telling him she the cams on us, and feliciano has that o **** look. I don't know if I'm looking to much into it but the face of 70 tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I might be reaching but that's how my eyes saw it n my ears heard it, we'll never know but c'mon u have to see that and judge fo ya self.

Saw it

Looks like they're sick of this shut too but don't want to be blacklisted by Al and No D

Pathetic

Advertisement
I saw that aswell. You heard Denzel say something about te shallow cross and the Duke was like chill or something.

Denzel said you see that shallow cross. And duke said bruh stop with all the complaing because the camera was right I'm there face.

Advertisement
I just re watched it, Denzel says "See what I'm taking about....shallow cross". Duke then says something but I couldn't make out exactly what it was.

Nice catch OP.

OK. A minute left in the game and they are letting 5-8 yard shallow crosses. ****, were they supposed to be blitzing??

OK. A minute left in the game and they are letting 5-8 yard shallow crosses. ****, were they supposed to be blitzing??

Thats what good defensive coaches do.

Never let the foot off.

Ive seen bud foster and narduzzi send the house and play press man coverage up by 17 in the 2nd half on 3rd and 15+

Domination is the game for real coaches.

There was a lot more left then a min left in the game. We went into our rush 3 and drop into a prevent in the middle of the 3rd after we went up 41-14.

Advertisement
Back