Denver Kirkland is Massive!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not watching. But him and AC, as documented here for the last two years, were big time losses. Those are time of misses that have helped prevent us from coming back.

I remember when people were mad him and Alex went to Arkansas. "Have fun never winning a bowl game" - Golden Knights:RK5I6FxwJLgEV5J6.jp

Last edited:
Advertisement
I remember when people were made him and Alex went to Arkansas. "Have fun never winning a bowl game" - Golden Knights:RK5I6FxwJLgEV5J6.jp

Yep. Typical Miami fan who knows nothing about college football. He is getting tons of big boy football experience while Miami struggles in their crappy division.

Golden 100% f**ked that one up beyond belief.

I don't defend Golden, but how is this his fault? The kid silented to both us and FSU and got caught when Coley came here. We (Barrow) told him to make a decision, I don't know what FSU did, and he ended up going with Shannon at Arkansas.

Advertisement
Golden 100% f**ked that one up beyond belief.

I don't defend Golden, but how is this his fault? The kid silented to both us and FSU and got caught when Coley came here. We (Barrow) told him to make a decision, I don't know what FSU did, and he ended up going with Shannon at Arkansas.

He never was a silent to FSU ever.

Thank you...That was a lie made up on these boards.... It doesn't even make since... He committed to both schools, rescind his scholly then re-offered? And the school he ended up at a totally different? It has been confirmed that he was never a priority for this staff. He wasn't a priority for FSU either but I don't expect a team outside of Miami to realize the potential of our prospects.

Advertisement
Back